lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2014, 06:58 AM   #1
dogdad11
Not Yet Wild

Default Workhorse 1200 Service/Wiring Manuals?

Well, I'm back. I've been over on the 'ClubCar' pages for awhile, getting a couple electric cars running that had been donated to our State Park. Incidentally, one was a 36v and the other was a 48v version with a 36v solar panel (never did figure out how they expected it to work). So I just swapping the tops and all is good.

Anyways, here's my question of the day...
The Workhorse was given to us literally as a basket-case - some parts were assembled but most were tossed in a big wooden box. I've got the engine just about finished (crossing fingers) and am ready to tackle the body. I have a body parts manual, but would really appreciate being pointed towards actual service and wiring manuals for the body. It's a daunting task to look at all these loose metal pieces and random wires, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I forgot to get the serial/year info, but will post when I get to work.

Last edited by dogdad11; 11-12-2014 at 06:59 AM.. Reason: (typos - what else?)
dogdad11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-13-2014, 06:47 AM   #2
dogdad11
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Workhorse 1200 Service/Wiring Manuals?

Here's my numbers:

Model: M402 (that makes it a 2002)
Serial: 1559301

Any help will be very much appreciated in locating where to get service & wiring manuals!
Old 11-13-2014, 08:13 AM   #3
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

Two things:
1. Check here: http://bennettgolfcars.ca/manuals.php?tid=3
and here:http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/ezgo-...iagram-id.html

2. How about some pictures of the cart?

Thanks
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:55 AM   #4
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

The model doesn't determine year, the serial does - it's a 2001. Depending on when in the year it was built, it'll have a 3-bolt steering column with the steering box mounted to the cart under the dash, if it's a late 2001 it will have a 4-bolt steering column and the steering box will be mounted to the axle. It's important to ascertain which one You have as there were also other changes that occurred in mid 2001, it will come into play once You start ordering parts, etc.
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #5
dogdad11
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the updates, guys.

Today & tomorrow are my days-off (kinda hard to remember it ain't the real 'Saturday/Sunday') but will check the bolt-pattern when I get back on Monday... I mean 'everyone else's Saturday'.

Thanks for the leads on the manuals. Still haven't found an actual service/wiring manual for the beast, but the Parts Manual kinda alludes to what wire goes where, and how a part might bolt-up. We'll see if I end up letting out some electric-smoke here soon.

Any help still VERY welcome.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO