lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2014, 02:41 AM   #1
Lafnbowtie
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default TXT Wheel Bearing

Anyone know what the part numbers would be for front wheel bearings, races (if they dont come with them) and wheel seals? This would be for a '96 txt ezgo cart. Removed the hubs on our oem front susp.,spaced out purchasing the rebuild kits for both sides when we ordered the long arm kit. Not a big deal I guess as I can order them this next week, thought there might be a conversion number and might pick them up at the local auto parts store. Having some difficulty as the only part numbers Ive found are on the outer bearings, but have been rubbed off, nothing for numbers on the inner bearings or seals. Thx for any help on this.
Lafnbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-29-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
muscle_cars_only
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: TXT Wheel Bearing

30 sec. Google search produced this

E-Z-Go Front Wheel Bearing &Amp; Race Set All Years # 10827
E-Z-Go Golf Cart Wheel Bearing Race For Front Hubs # 3707
Individual numbers. BEARING SET,L44643/L44610
Bearing set. Includes (1)-3708 and (1)-3707. For Columbia/HD gas 1982 and electric 1976-81. For E-Z-GO G&E all years

Would have one of the gurus verify the numbers...

Last edited by muscle_cars_only; 11-29-2014 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Added race
muscle_cars_only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 10:27 AM   #3
ah1200
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

When I replaced mine I took the bearing and races to NAPA my local parts store and they matched them up they had everything on hand even the seal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ah1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:57 PM   #4
Lafnbowtie
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: TXT Wheel Bearing

Here is a link to the thread I found on here prior to making this one. Was skeptical about the kit due to the seal but the local NAPA had them instock and the p/n from the races and bearings checked out.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...aring-fyi.html
People have used this kit with success from the other thread, but the wheel seal will not work as it does not have a interference fit and slides down against the bearing, atleast with the hubs I have. It is off by only a fraction, but can spin freely in the hub. Ordering new hubs as I cant tell if my hubs have some stress cracks or areas that are simply casting marks after cleaning them up today. Regardless of what Im seeing, near 20 years of service it will be cheap insurance with the long arm kit and twin swap. The original seals were easy to remove but did have the slight interference fit. Ordering the OEM seals with the new hubs, Ill post what I find with the new items.
Lafnbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO