lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2016, 10:38 PM   #1
buzzdone
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default 1982 g1

thank you for the help i can find parts listed for all g1,s but the 82 witch i have some body has to still have a top end or two for it let me know where to look thanks buzzdone
buzzdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-08-2016, 07:02 PM   #2
Sledslave
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 1982 g1

Hey Buzz I'm sure you've already read the sticky on the all things G1. My 1982 lost compression, it went down to 60 pounds. After the same search that you've been doin I went with a Enticer 250 head from a snowmobile. It just came in yesterday. You prolly have one that needs worked but if not mine may be available if this 250 head works out.
Sledslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:38 PM   #3
buzzdone
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

thank you sledslave butt i am looking for the cyl piston rings and gaskets are you guys telling me nobody in the us has no engine parts for a 1982 g1 really thanks buzzdone
Old 04-10-2016, 08:48 AM   #4
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

here is the deal all Yamaha g1 motors are the same from 78-88 EXCEPT 1982 this was their odd ball year and its hard to get parts for them you can still get pistons and rings but your cylinder is different than the other years so if your cylinder isn't bored out to the max already i suggest buying over-sized piston and taking cylinder to a machine shop and getting it bored out google is your friend took 15 seconds to come up with this https://www.golfcartking.com/yamaha-...zYwBoCZt7w_wcB
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:56 PM   #5
buzzdone
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

thank you spicyunicorn i will give them a try buzzdone
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha