lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
lakedrum03@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

Default New guy and help with DS surging

Long time lurker and finally made the move to be part of the community. Looking forward to helping as much as my newbie status will allow me.

I just acquired a 99 DS with no history. Replaced the coil with the help of the info on here. It runs like a dream now. However, it has no "middle ground" on the throttle. It is either all or nothing. I am assuming this is some sort of governor adjustment issue.

Any help would be great and thanks for having me!

- Seth
lakedrum03@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-22-2018, 12:16 PM   #2
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: New guy and help with DS surging

Check the idle screw on the carb make sure someone didn't crank it all the way down if that checks out pull the intake how off and look down the carb make sure the butterfly is closing all the way/ still there
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 06:46 AM   #3
lakedrum03@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New guy and help with DS surging

I found the issue. There was no return spring on the throttle on the carb. Runs like a dream now.
lakedrum03@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car