lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2019, 10:41 PM   #11
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: club car lights/turn signal help

Good news is I tore apart the dash today and to my surprise found a fuse panel. I am new to club car but this is a pleasant surprise. It had three fuses, and one of them was blown. When I replaced it, my turn signals started working! So now all of the lights and blinkers work, saving me the cost of the replacement kit I was looking at - just looking for one of those lenses.

Chilt thats a good idea, have definitely seen similar lights on some farm equipment in my years. would be awesome to find a lens/ shell that bolts right into my headlight so I can quit screwing with them.

Handy part about the fuse panel is I was easily able to wire up a 12v charging port this evening so one more thing checked off the list.
nwocart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2019, 11:26 PM   #12
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

looking for glass lens " SAE Y93 "
that is whats on the lenses for my headlights, they are the same assembly as the attached picture just mounted slightly different
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a7.jpg (71.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cc4.jpg (57.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-14-2019, 07:40 AM   #13
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have found something that I think might work,
https://www.buggiesunlimited.com/gol...rsal-fit)/2482

They are called Nightwatcher LX headlight kits. I really only need 1 lens, dont want to spend ~$40 on a set but might have to. Not sure on the fitment, It says side to side is 5 5/8" and I only need 4.5" to the edge of the lense I wonder if they will be just a touch too wide.... might have to try them. Found them here for $20 plus shipping

and here for $26 plus shipping So I think I'm going to gamble on a set to try them

also found these https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lig...s/QH36CTS.html

and they look really close. their measurements measure the entire length of the post and plastic, leading me to believe the lense is closer to my measurements 4.5" x 2.5" but for $15 I might give one a try if I don't get one from Jim in the for sale section. He thought he might have a spare lens laying around.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:08 AM   #14
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Those lights look like the cheap "fog lights" kits that wal-mart used to sell for like $15. I used to put them on everything when I was a teenager. Pretty sure they still sell them in the automotive section.

Jut like these: https://www.amazon.com/Blazer-DF1073...08268676&psc=1
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:55 AM   #15
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
Those lights look like the cheap "fog lights" kits that wal-mart used to sell for like $15. I used to put them on everything when I was a teenager. Pretty sure they still sell them in the automotive section.

Jut like these: https://www.amazon.com/Blazer-DF1073...08268676&psc=1
yep you are correct. anywhere my friends could put a hole they had back up lights or fog lights. bumpers, headache racks, etc.

Originally I didn't realize mine were supposed to have a mounting bolt out the bottom hence my confusion. Since I have realized that I have figured out that A. some body made kits using these cheap lights for club cars because one of the mods made a thread 8 years ago about needing one of them. and B. they are still made.

The ones you linked to are little too big size wise, might try to get the pair I linked to from from wal mart to try them out. Waiting to hear back from a member here
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car