lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #51
bonduranth
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Star golf Cart parts and info

If the rear end is dana like a club car, are the axles the same? I have a Star with a wrung off driver side axle. I don't know if they were driving it out a second story window to hit it hard enough for it to wring off, but it did. Waiting for JH in South Carolina to approve me as a dealer, so I can buy parts. I am a dealer for nivel, Red Hawk, LVS and the other suppliers, but not star yet. If a club car axle would fit, e a happy man. Happen to have an axle from a club car in my stock.
bonduranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #52
Lehman13
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduty4life View Post
Only passing on info from a dealer. You may be right on the diff. Im only repeating what was told to me. Im sure the rest of the cart is chineese made? Right?
Golf star Tom Lehman was shot at, escaped unhurt in a random drive-by shooting incident before launching his challenge at the U.S. Masters. Now trying to concentrate on his golf game. How would you feel after this? Would you still be able to play?
Lehman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:16 AM   #53
bonduranth
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Actually checked other parts. The front end (spindle, axle weldment steering box, steering shaft, front springs, shocks, all match EZ-GO 2004 and up TXT. The controller is an alltrax.
Windshield is custom and made of safety glass. If you stripped it down to the frame, you would have an EZ-GO front and a Club car Back. Did not check the throttle to see if it was ITS or MCOR. All steel frame. 20 amp 48-12 converter. Batteries are installed in Simpsonvile, SC or in San Francisco.
bonduranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #54
pete959
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

u people r nuts everything is made overseas they can Alaskan salmon is canned in Korea cause it is cheaper. the star cart is a good cart the fit and finsh isnt an ezgo but what u get for your money is well worth it it is made in china but assembled in greenville sc and sold by american dealerships. and if u do ever get new carts from ezgo they r just as bad as yall r sayin i have had rear end loose from rear springs no oil in rear end dead batts the s/w is never straight but when u have a guy makin min wage what do u expect to get just my 2 cents
pete959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #55
Memeinbama1
Not Yet Wild

Can anyone help with wiring a zone for a motorized windshield wiper? Pulling our hair out.
Memeinbama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay