lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Spawns 07 PDS build

Well I figured like the others I would start my own build thread.

Well as stated here she is. Off the links of Las Vegas National Golf Club.

She is a 2007 EZGO txt PDS. They installed the Freedom chip and I will be swapping it I think. I like the regenerative breaking for what we do. Last night during the test drive it was using it with the yellow chip in but today I put it in diagnostic mode and it beeped 4 times then the full effect of the chip came on and the electric braking stopped.

I put the GPS on it and buzzed around the neighbor hood. She ran a consistent 18MPH. Priced out the Performance Red paint today at 22 bucks a quart so that is a given. I also got the Metallic Silver base and Red Candy for the Ghost stripes. Now I am just trying to decide if I will use regular clear or a Perl Clear.

Got the Flip Seat and the top mounted last night cleaned it today and got the 5 way mirror installed after work. So here is her reveal.....

Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Spawns 07 PDS build

Looking good but kinda twilight zone for me. I saw some carts last week in Augusta that came from the same course.. 07 PDS with 2010 batteries. Small world. Keep up the good work. Its gonna look sharp with that paint.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I was practicing my True Fire technique the other day on some cardboard. I may try a version of it in the Stripes.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Well I modofied the Freedom chip in mine today. I put in a rotatable switch so I can just turn it to select the speed break mode.

Now I have all Four options available with a twist and flip of the run switch.

This was right after the install and test. Now I will shorten the shaft so it is close to flush and then Lable it.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

It would be cool if you didn't have to lift the seat to get to that switch.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I consider it a Valet Mode. It keeps others from doing something I dont want them to. I could move it to the hole for the FnR knob that the PDS doesnt use. That is my plan after the body is painted.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:21 AM   #7
Gale Hawkins
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Did the folding seat set-up take long to install. The dealer will sell it to me for $350 but for $400 he will have it all set up on the 07 PDS we hope to pick up on Wed? For another $75 he will supply and have a local shop weld a 2" receiver hitch under the rear foot rest/step. The center bracket to latch the seat to when coverted into a flat bed truck prevents mounting a ball on top.

Love the flame creating ability. That is awesome.
Gale Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
The Inlet
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Not hard to put back seat on first time may take an HR or 2
The Inlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

It took about an hour, considering it didnt really tell me which bolts went where I had to look and guess. It would say one thing and the parts list said something else. You gota love those Asian suppliers.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #10
Gale Hawkins
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks. I pulled the trigger on the 07 PDS EZGO and for $50 more the seller is installing the seat and lights and I am to pick it up on Wednesday.

I decided due to advanced arthritis not to do the lift kit and stick with the OEM wheels until I need tires. I can change my mind on the wheels at the last minute. I want all the torque I can get and with it stock that means OEM size wheels. I got the owners, parts and trouble shooting manuals so I can start reading them.
Gale Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO