lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #11
fjatl
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Riding in GA

State law passed at the beginning of the year to allow carts to drive on any road posted 35 MPH and below, without being tagged, registered, etc. the caveat is that the cart can't go over 20 MPH and must have several other safety features added (front and rear lights, windshield, horn, etc). I'm in the Brookhaven area and have had no issues at all, neither have the folks around here that have had them for awhile. Golf cart is the perfect transportation around here!!
fjatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Riding in GA

Hi! I am close by, in Norcross. I love my cart! its fun!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car