lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
suppavillin
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default How to unplugg buzzer

Hey guys, well everything is running good as of now.
I wanted to know how to unplug or mute my reverse buzzer. I have a neighbor that comes running out every time he hears it and grabs my ear for about 15 mins every single day. I would like to back out of the driveway with out alerting the neighborhood. I have an E-Z go electric 94+ not sure exactly what year. It has a front logo and says 1901 and has crossed clubs.
suppavillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-07-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: How to unplugg buzzer

unfortunately they made like three different kinds of carts in 94 that were ez go's...the buzzer is on the FnR but depending on which one you have will determine how it unplugs or disconnects...can you post a pic of the cart?
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppavillin View Post
I have a neighbor that comes running out every time he hears it and grabs my ear for about 15 mins every single day. [/B][/U]

UGHH...

HATE that ****. The disconnect is easy man, just look for the wire that goes from your FNR to your beeper and pull off - done.

There is something to be said about the beeper however, I think it was ScottyB that posted a story about a guy getting sued for disconnecting it and then hitting someone... I think..

I took mine off too though

EDIT:

BGW...or... anyone on this forum, ... BGW itself, is/are NOT responsible for your actions in the result of using, or, misusing this information that may cause possible damage to yourself, your property, or someone else!
Dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
Bowslayer
Gone Wild
Club Car

I put a toggle switch on mine so I can turn it off while hunting but back on for safety reasons any other time.
Bowslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Once you find it, many of us have used electrical tape, or inserted foam, to make it quieter, but still connected.

As to your neighbor, does he not have an air conditioner, dog, car, etc. that is also audible? Is he zero dB? Does he cut the grass, use a weed wacker, leaf blower?
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
Once you find it, many of us have used electrical tape, or inserted foam, to make it quieter, but still connected.

As to your neighbor, does he not have an air conditioner, dog, car, etc. that is also audible? Is he zero dB? Does he cut the grass, use a weed wacker, leaf blower?
I don't think his neighbor doesn't like the sound or chews his ear to complain about the beep. I think the neighbor is just one of those lonely dudes dying for someone to talk to rather then his wife and dog...

I've got one across the street, luckily he's a snowbird.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #7
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

You need to put the fear into neighbors like that. That's what I always do wherever I've lived. They see this strange old man lurking around his garage at all hours of the night. Occasionally they see strange flashes of light. Other times they hear blood curdling screeches, explosive sounds that shake their windows, etc.

Then they see this...

I always like handing folks a quarter that's smaller than a dime. I tell them, "If I can do this to a quarter, just imagine what I can do to your b@lls!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tesla.jpg (155.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg crt10.jpg (27.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg coin6.jpg (32.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg schrapnel.jpg (81.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg dime.jpg (228.5 KB, 0 views)
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #8
csason
Love my Big Block

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
You need to put the fear into neighbors like that. That's what I always do wherever I've lived. They see this strange old man lurking around his garage at all hours of the night. Occasionally they see strange flashes of light. Other times they hear blood curdling screeches, explosive sounds that shake their windows, etc.

Then they see this...

I always like handing folks a quarter that's smaller than a dime. I tell them, "If I can do this to a quarter, just imagine what I can do to your b@lls!"

Its just a lonely neighbor dude.. lets don't shrink them with a tesla machine..LOL
csason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #9
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Lol - too dang funny!!!
Offtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

That last quarter has a Toomah!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3629688110_e7f2b8d834.jpg (31.8 KB, 0 views)

Tags
buzzer
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO