lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
rockey
Not Yet Wild

Default tax credit on a used Emerge???

I'm in the process of selling my Club Cart and buying a used 2010 Tomberlin Emerge from the dealer and wanted to know if the talked about tax credit can be used on a used Emerge?
Thank you
rockey
rockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
Timdelta
Getting Wild

Tomberlin

Default Re: tax credit on a used Emerge???

nope
Timdelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
littlebob
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Personally I would keep the CC anyway. Call all your local shops and ask if the have common parts for your current cart versus a cart you are thinking about buying, it might be an eye opener depending on your market.
littlebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
mtpolarbear
Polar Bear wild to you...

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockey View Post
I'm in the process of selling my Club Cart and buying a used 2010 Tomberlin Emerge from the dealer and wanted to know if the talked about tax credit can be used on a used Emerge?
Thank you
rockey
From what I understand is that if you have a 17 digit VIN then you qualify for the tax credit. Check the IRS code, it will explain it in detail or contact your accountant.
mtpolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #5
roady89
nimda
Club Car

I know a few fellers who took the big golf "car" tax credit a while back....they got nice letters from the IRS along with penalties and interest.....but they were FREE!!!!
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin