lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #11
Captian6
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2006 precident won`t accelerate

Checking the batteries was one of the first thing I did, the pack checked out at 51VDC aftar charging which should be 100% unless I`ve read something wrong. which happens alot!LOL. I still have to check and clesn the MCOR. Thanks fror all the help guys!
Captian6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
Speedchaser
Gone Wild

Just checking the voltage is not enough, load test by alligato clipping the leads to the bat terminals and then drive the cart to see what the pack and or each individual battery drops to.
Speedchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #13
Captian6
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Just got back from checking cart, MCOR reads 5 down to 0 as I push in the accelerator , batteries are still 51vdc haven`t checked under load though, cleaned all the terminals and plugs. Still doing the same thing, tried pushing it again and I`m not sure now if it`s breaking or not but it does beep. more reading to do!!
Old 03-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #14
Captian6
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Update on cart , I replaced the speed sensor and she`s running better than ever!! A big thank you to everyone !! Joe
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car