lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
JimVA
Not Yet Wild

Tomberlin

Default Tomberlin enclosure

I need some help regarding a custom made Tomberlin enclosure I recently ordered and received. The enclosure has a zippered tube that is suppose to wrap around the windshield support column (according to the manufacturer) ... between the windshield and the support column. (The windshield is suppose to be removed, the collar wrapped around the column, zipped up and then the windshield replaced.)

This doesn't seem correct. I believe the enclosure should be mounted on the windshield support column using some type of clip or slide. Three photos are attached to help with my explanation.

A little more info... 2012 Tomberlin Emerge E-2 LE

Would someone be kind enough to take a close up photo of their windshield showing either the clips or the zippered enclosure.

Thanks for helping me out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0263.JPG (37.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0264.JPG (42.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 6.jpg (43.2 KB, 0 views)
JimVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin