lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
lfd94de
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2000 club car ds cutting out

Hi, I usually dont like to ask questions but I need help. I have a 2000 club car ds. I was going for a ride, i was in reverse and every thing was fine, then when I switched to forward the car did nothing. I gave it pedal forward and reverse but nothing. I have a full charge on batts. My son gave me a push to put it up and then it "kicked" in and started running, I got out grabbed my dog for his ride and it stopped again, my son gave me another push and we finished our ride. What does this sound like? Its a club car ds with NO run tow switch. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
lfd94de is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
fd123
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2000 club car ds cutting out

could be a bad spot on the internal of the motor...id 1st check for power at motor when you push the pedal when it doesn't go! This will tell you a lot! check for power to motor when problem happens and reply back.
fd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:52 AM   #3
lfd94de
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2000 club car ds cutting out

Thanks, I will.
lfd94de is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car