lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2014, 12:35 AM   #21
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Which overhead radio console?

I have an Altrax 4855 and I have a JVC and get no interference with AM, FM, CD, or 1/8". No Bluetooth. You can see my powered antenna on one of my photos, and I'm an hour from Atlanta radio stations.

Besides the occasional radio, I primarily use smart phones, USB or laptop. My laptop is so much more user friendly than any other device, plus it does video.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2014, 12:49 AM   #22
kojo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

yurtle,I also at the same time put 2 extra batts. in the bagwell(48v) along w/ the Alltrax, so I'm really not for sure what's causing the interference. I've got my amp on top of the access panel towards the back, so I can still lift the flap to get to back batts., so it's pretty close to the batts. in the bagwell. Also, I never rerouted my remote wire from the radio to the driver's side, so it may stop when I can get around to doing that. But before I did those 2 things it played fine w/ zero interference. But I probably won't bother with it being most of what I play is bluetoothed.
kojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:32 AM   #23
Unleashed
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
I bought the top one and really like it. It's a little heavy, so I beefed up the rear uprights.I padded it with self adhesive felt to make the bass heavier.
How is this mounted?
Unleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #24
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

It screws into the roof.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO