lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2016, 10:54 AM   #1
Bigpimpdx
Not Yet Wild

Default 96 txt

So, I picked up a 96 txt a little while back that doesnt run. I own a powder coating shop so I plan to strip this thing down and recoat everything as well as repaint the plastics. I have already ordered the VC swap kit, FnR switch (was missing), fuel pump (also missing) and secondary clutch (broken). I also ordered the 5" jakes drop axle lift as I plan on running 14's with 23" tires. I'll post pics as I go along.

My question to you guys, is there anything else i should consider upgrading or replacing? Ive seen the heavy duty springs and people replacing shocks, is it necessary for a cart that will be used primarily for when we go to the beach? It will also be used on occasion in the neighborhood but most likely not much other than the few times a year we go down to the coast.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am sure there are a lot of you who have already done this and could help me avoid issues down the road.

Bigpimpdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO