lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2017, 06:54 AM   #1
ALSLOAN
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Am i missing something?

I am currently attempting to install the entire HEI upgrade. I have followed all the threads directions and prints that I can find. I am also waiting on the arrival of my Pulsar coil which I believe to be bad but all of that aside......My question is: I installed an MSD coil (p/n8225) and the coil interface module, also referred to as a "coil stacker" in some forums. The interface has 4 wires coming out of it, 2 whites and 2 blacks. The trigger wires for the coil show to be the whites, so I assume they connect to the HEI and the solenoid. Now to the question at hand is where do the blacks connect????? They say in the print that they connect to the positive and negative from the coil in a normal operation. Am I missing something? Do they hook up?
ALSLOAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-01-2017, 06:56 AM   #2
ALSLOAN
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Am i missing something?

Sorry! I forgot to mention I am working on a 4 stroke 2 cylinder TXT Ezgo! Thanks!
ALSLOAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
msd coil interface module
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO