lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2016, 02:17 AM   #1
bisquit476
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 92 Electric Marathon Battery Trays

Hi Guys,

I just acquired a 92 EZGo Marathon, electric, runs really well, but the battery charger was humming pretty bad so I went onto EZGo and read some info about the humming. Essentially, the windings are loosing their coating, so I figured just replace it, easy enough, but the new charger asks what battery's, so I open the cart up and wow, one of the battery's is only holding on because of the battery cable, that's not good. I try to find a battery box for this thing and it's not available or at least I can't locate them, they are item numbers 25457G2 and 25457G3. My question is, does anyone know where I can get them or what the dimensions are so I can make them? Or am I stuck just quesstimating the dimensions? Any help would be appreciated, Thank you,

Bill
bisquit476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2016, 08:59 AM   #2
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

You can make them or I bought some from golf cart kings. They are not bolt on. You will have to do some welding. I've heard of people using an old bed frame rails to make them.
mgray70 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:22 AM   #3
bisquit476
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 92 Electric Marathon Battery Trays

Thanks, I kind of figured I would be making them from scratch.
bisquit476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO