lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2016, 10:31 AM   #1
mamonti
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 1998 TXT help?

Guys I have two carts I am working on and they are the first gas models I have ever seen let alone worked on. So my issues is I have a 92 marathon with a 295 that a person decided to tear into leaving it in bits and pieces with all the hose and wire connection unhooked. Then I have a 98 txt that was a fire job. I have both engines pretty much ready to put in but was hoping someone had some good pictures of all the connections? I have the wiring diagrams but everything is either burnt beyond recognition or in a box so I have no idea where to go or mount?
Thanks
mamonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2016, 08:24 PM   #2
mamonti
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1998 TXT help?

Help guys! working on the txt. I have everything ready to reassemble however as stated before would like a picture or two on your txt engine compartment. The reason I ask is the wiring diagrams and even the repair manual don't show any location just details. so I have two different electrical plates which I could use. the both have the (solenoid, igniter, voltage regulator and so on). one is mounted to a flat piece of steel with some mounting holes and the other has a angle bend with mounting holes which is almost rusted out. the rusted one was located beside the battery which I thought was weird... why mount all your electrical panels in the lowest location you can find other than under the cart. The other one is the one I want to use. It is not rusted and have fairly new parts. So could you tell me if you don't have a picture where in the heck is it to be mounted. I don't have the plastic cover that is mention in the manual so I will be looking for one. Thanks again!
mamonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO