lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2022, 06:36 PM   #1
fltekdiver
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Navitas Motor controller need help

Hello

I'm in the middle of installing the Navitas motor controller as seen here:
https://www.golfcart.com/pc_product_...9F4E58DAB0FD11

Cart is a 2018 So I ordered it for the Drive vs G29 is this correct?

The problem I'm having is part # 21 on the wiring diagram :

https://www.bigskygolfcars.com/oempa...1/electrical-1

The resistor is corroded that goes onto the solenoid , is that part needed for the Navitas kit to work?

So it looks like to me the Navitas Motor controller by passes the whole main harness wiring kit and uses its own key with the OTF controller and no longer uses the OEM forward reverse switch?
Is the OEM Run Tow switch also by passed?

This is my first Navitas Install any help is appreciated thank you
fltekdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-07-2022, 05:53 AM   #2
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Navitas Motor controller need help

There is a Navitas conversion kit for Drive/Drive 2 with the Moric controller and one for the later models with the Neos controll. Did you ordered the correct one? I don't think anything will be bypassed, the OTF is a remote controll only. Best thing would be, to contact Navitas. They are very helpful.
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 08:41 AM   #3
jasonojordan
Gone Wild

Club Car

Agree with the above poster. Navitas is super helpful with install and "tuning" questions. Very happy with mine on my Club Car
jasonojordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 09:38 AM   #4
fr8mvr
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQS5AXJLcg this should help, I have the same set up and bypassed nothing.
fr8mvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha