lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2022, 04:27 PM   #21
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

Default Re: Best quality 48 volt meter gauge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
I’ve used a couple of these also. Work pretty well and you can set what you want top and bottom voltage to be, and the bar graph is actually pretty accurate at calculating SOC between your top and bottom voltage.

Down side is it has to be connected straight to the pack. If you run it through the key switch, it forgets your settings every time you turn the key off. I like the regular voltage gauges for this reason, I like it to shut off with the key. But it did work well in the carts I’ve used it in. Think I have a couple of these (and the voltage gauge ones) in one of my toolbox drawers. Right next to the allied meter that came with my batteries

Battery Meter, DROK 48V Digital Battery Remaining Capacity Percentage Level Voltage Temperature Monitor Tester, 10-100V 12V 36V 24V 48Volt Electric Boat Battery Power Analyzer https://a.co/d/8sZDaMK
I have an older bit more complex "wireless" DROK meter in my camper that's got to be at least 5 years old now and still working in honesty though its a bit too complex
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-07-2023, 07:34 PM   #22
Reuter5
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I installed an LED digital meter. Wired it to the key switch and battery pack. Easy to install, read and I know when it needs to get charged. I got it through carts unlimited.
Reuter5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:31 AM   #23
Jmuoio81213
Getting Wild
Club Car

I think what we're all saying is...you can't go wrong. Get a volt level and you'll be way happier. Takes some eyeball adjustment to understand what it's showing, but once you get through that, there's no comparison. Side benefit or drawback, depending on your perspective...if your wife or your buddies use your cart they will have no idea what they're looking at from a SOC perspective. The irony is that looking at the bar meter, they also didn't know.
Jmuoio81213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car