lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2009, 03:07 AM   #31
driver33b
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: "Club Car Precedents are junk"?

I'm a pedantic so and so, and when i got it, it appeared to have a slight list to the right (looking front on).....so I rotated the spring to put the 'percieved' lean to the other side and let my bulk frame re-alighn the cart
driver33b is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #32
carguy
Gone Wild

Club Car

THANKS driver33b.

Ya can't beat a little bit of alignment now & then.

Dave
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #33
Rendog92
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

A guy I know in town who has been working on carts for over 15 years (EZ go and Club car) swears that the new 4*12 volt systems dont work too well. I love my wholesale Club car ds iq though, 05, bought for $1600 plus new batteries, front windshield, ball cleaner, enclosure and all, such a good cart. The 4*12 volt batteries are supposedly not too good, the kid next to me has a precedent though, and his 05 batteries are runnin good, while mine just had to be replaced.
Rendog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #34
chiboy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I've had a 2007 Precedent for 8 months and love it. Had EZGO PDS and Yahama in the past and think the Precedent is made much better. Only concern is life of the four 12 volt batteries. Use to getting 5-6 years out of the 6 volt, appears to be about 3 years on the 12 volt.
chiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:17 AM   #35
Burns1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I worked at a CC Dealer the problem with some early Precedents was bad computers, we warrantied alot of them at no charge I think version 2 is the new one and almost all of the cars eventually had the batteries replaced also at no charge. The computer would tell the charger the batteries were fully charged when they were not. They have gone back to the 6-8volt batteries and you can still buy new DS. We sold several 2009 models, but people had to ask we had none on the floor.
Burns1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car