lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!
Extreme DC! Extreme Electric Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2022, 05:31 PM   #1
thesarasotajade
Not Yet Wild

Default Moke Low Comsuption Mode (Battery Low with 3-4 green bars speed changes to 10mph)

Im wondering if anyone knows what F# to change in the programing for the settings for the Low Comsuption (Not the Speed which is F47) but when Low Comsuption should be activated to change the speed.

My issue is I have about 3-4 green bars left before the yellow and the Moke is going into Low Comsuption Mode. Seems way to early, wanting it to activate in the yellow. I could just change the speed higher but, I like it idling down some to give a warning. I rather have it activate in the yellow.

P.S.
Has anyone seen or made a guide describing what each F# does I know there is descriptions in programing and some are clear on what they are for but others your second guessing your self.
thesarasotajade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 08:25 PM   #2
thesarasotajade
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Moke Low Comsuption Mode (Battery Low with 3-4 green bars speed changes to 10mph)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesarasotajade View Post
Im wondering if anyone knows what F# to change in the programing for the settings for the Low Comsuption (Not the Speed which is F47) but when Low Comsuption should be activated to change the speed.

My issue is I have about 3-4 green bars left before the yellow and the Moke is going into Low Comsuption Mode. Seems way to early, wanting it to activate in the yellow. I could just change the speed higher but, I like it idling down some to give a warning. I rather have it activate in the yellow.

P.S.
Has anyone seen or made a guide describing what each F# does I know there is descriptions in programing and some are clear on what they are for but others your second guessing your self.
F46
thesarasotajade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, moke, programing, settings, speed
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!