lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2019, 10:45 PM   #1
anziosaint
Gone Wild

Default 2008 Star Cart Seats??

I am picking up a pretty good condition 2008 Star on Weds. for 500$. The cart moves and is in good operating condition -its just really slow since it still has the original batteries that were only marginally maintained. They will need replaced. So, other than batteries I feel I am getting a pretty good deal. ( on a side note I am a Club car guy. I have 4 in the garage now BUT this deal was too good to pass up)

Question #1.... Is this as good of a deal as it appears? I know nothing about the value of Star carts?

Question #2..... The seats need recovered bad! It looks like the front seat and seat back are nearly identical to a club car Precedent. Will those covers work? And if not, where can I find a replacement set of covers?
anziosaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-27-2019, 07:26 PM   #2
jjastram
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2008 Star Cart Seats??

Try one of these places on eBay, https://www.ebay.com/str/Golf-Carts-...p2047675.l2563 , i got covers for my Ezgo from them. They might do Star but not lidt them.
jjastram is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay