lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2022, 04:36 PM   #1
Caleb_mock
Not Yet Wild

Default Build Thread: EZGO TXT 48 to BMW Lithium 55.5V

Last Christmas I bought a 2014 EZGO TXT Fleet. The cart is in great shape, but the batteries are shot. The previous owner gave me a great deal and complained that the buggy didn't have enough torque to get up a hill in front of his house.

After digging around on the forum for a while, I think that I figured out the problem. This thing has a 6" lift, 25" tires, and a completely stock powertrain.

Being somewhat ambitious, I am taking the battery change requirement to do some upgrades and get those giant tires spinning. I've bought 4 sets of BMW I3 modules. Cells. The cells are going to be built into two 15S connections and paralleled for a 58.8V 140AH battery. I'm going to take this opportunity to upgrade the controller and solenoid to a 500 amp Alltrax XCT.

To wire this up, I'm planning to use the Pingeye with Sergio Mods diagram and modify it for two BMS's. What do I need to look out for?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200917_142001_1024x1024@2x.jpg (166.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20211230_101440.jpg (206.9 KB, 0 views)
Caleb_mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-04-2022, 08:44 AM   #2
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Build Thread: EZGO TXT 48 to BMW Lithium 55.5V

Probably be best to post this in the EZGO section and/or the Lithium section. Sounds like a cool build; following!
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 10:06 AM   #3
Caleb_mock
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Build Thread: EZGO TXT 48 to BMW Lithium 55.5V

Wow, I thought I was in the EZGO section! Let me see if I can move it.

Edit: I don't see a way to move the post, so I made a new post under the Lithium EZGO section https://buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=182201

Mods, can you delete this one?
Caleb_mock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alltrax, diy, ezgo, lithium, pingeye
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car