lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2015, 08:41 PM   #11
Rep
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: I bought another Precedent Gas today

Here's the 2006 Club Car Precedent Gas Golf Cart. This cart has great mechanicals, and although the body panels are a bit dinged up, it’s the same vintage as our black Precedent, we really like these carts, and the exterior was of no concern because everything on the top side is coming off.

It will serve as the chassis for the Turf Rider restoration. I’ve elected to retrofit all of the cosmetic items onto the newer gas chassis, thereby making it far more functional. I hope to receive the body panels from Carl's Custom Concepts in Michigan very soon, and then the fitting and fabricating process begins.

The engineering on the Precedent is really impressive. It took me less than 2 hours to go from a complete cart, to a disassembled shell that still runs and drives. I'll wait to receive the body panels before deciding whether the few remaining parts need to be removed.

The next phase will be much more difficult. I’m shooting for a completion date of sometime next summer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006 Precedent.JPG (923.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 Precedent3.jpg (336.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 Precedent5.jpg (395.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 Precedent8.jpg (340.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 Precedent9.jpg (504.1 KB, 0 views)
Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-03-2015, 08:41 AM   #12
Z71mtr
Gone Wild

Best of luck on your new project.
Z71mtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car, gas, precedent, turf rider
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car