lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #11
Epb
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Will ausco disc brakes fit this rim?

Tag50 - 10×7 storm troopers. Honestly i paid 100 for four 2" spacers delivered and i like the look.
Epb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2015, 06:34 PM   #12
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the come back. I do like their look. It's good the know there is a work-around.
tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #13
hingeman
Not Yet Wild

[QUOTE=Epb;1141637]Here are some pics of my wonderful measurements...lazy but works the total space is 9 3/4 for the first 3/4" and thats where i hit the caliper mechanism. I would lose ~2" more on the interior of the wheel. Hope this helps ya.[/Q

Thanks for the pics but I guess what I need to be sure that they fit is how big the the actual disc brake and caliper is. In your pics it looks like the corner of the caliper is what could be the biggest part and what might hit the rim. I didn't have time (three hours later there) to call Ausco today and they didn't respond to my email so it looks like I'll be calling tomorrow. Thanks again for the pics and help! Scott
hingeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:35 PM   #14
hingeman
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by flkeysdude359 View Post
http://www.auscoproducts.com/markets/recreation

I think this is the link the the Ausco website...there is a phone # included. Perhaps it might be worth a call to customer service to see if they can answer your question...

Hope this helps...!!!
I got a call back from Ed at Ausco today. Measuring from the flat mounting surface of the rim, 1/2" out, you need 8 1/2" and 3/4" out, you need 9" of clearance in the inside of the rim. Maybe this info will help someone else as well. I just ordered the kit from Carts Unlimited (scottyb). Thanks to everyone for the help! Scott
hingeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 09:19 PM   #15
ronncat
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

That is amazing

I spoke with ED at Ausco yesterday morning and asked him the same questions. He didn't know and said he'd take some measurements for me. Called me back with those same measurements. i told him it was incredibly useful info and should go on the website. Then I told him I'd post it on Buggies… you beat me to it
ronncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car