lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #81
mojo154
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: My 93 Hyundai 36V

Its been a while checking the numbers, but if I recall, there was a tag somewhere on the frame possibly up front with a series of numbers that listed manufacture date, or even a way to cross reference the numbers on google. Frames are super beefy and the lift was very easy, taking a few hours one afternoon. Feel pretty comfortable in telling you that you should have no prob DIY. My cart is still electric, but can see a conversion coming sometime in the future. The motor and other major components are still good, its the smaller connections that are nearly 20 yrs old that are becoming problematic. Good luck and let me know what else I can do for ya....
mojo154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #82
sassycat
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

just sold it for a profit to get my ezgo parts,,thankfully,,thanks
sassycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #83
kippy01
Not Yet Wild

I have a 95 hyundai 36v and this great stuff! I am lifting mine also all info here has helped way more than you guys will ever know! This is our first cart and we use it to get around the campground. Want to lift to get more height to clear the footrest for the back seat the original owner installed. I am glad the G2 stuff works on these that easy.
kippy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:10 AM   #84
Ja Ray
Not Yet Wild

Hello everyone. New to all the cart stuff. Just bought a 36v Hyundai cart. Can't find any numbers on the cart so don't know the year. I am looking for a copy of a owners manual for it. Any help will be appreciated.
Ja Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:38 AM   #85
lmertz77
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I'm a newbie so bear with me please!! I'm looking for a wiring harness for my Hyundai Golf Cart and any manuals. Can anyone help me?? Thanks!
lmertz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 07:49 PM   #86
Dan Castilleja
Not Yet Wild

Has Anyone found a custom body kit for the Hyundai Electric golf cart? What year of yamaha parts fit?
Dan Castilleja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:52 AM   #87
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

You're referring on a 10 yrs old dead thread...
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hyundai
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha