lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
Hoghunter86
Not Yet Wild

Default Ezgo pds no go, no nothing

I have an ezgo I acquired from my maw maw. This cart does not run. I put new batteries in it and new cables and now it will not do anything. The buzzer does not beep in rev either. When I checked for voltage at the white wires from the key switch I got nothing. I need to figure it out. I'm in it too much now to quit.
Hoghunter86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #2
hunt365
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ezgo pds no go, no nothing

It may sound silly, but is the run/ tow switch in the run position. Also check to see if you have pack voltage at b + side of solenoid. All connections clean and tight?
hunt365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:16 PM   #3
Hoghunter86
Not Yet Wild

Well it's funny you should mention that tow maintenance switch. I don't know which way is run and which is tow. I checked both ways. But the cables and batteries are new so the connections are tight.
The issue that I'm worried about is that I have voltage at the buzzer but not ground. I'm assuming that the controller applies a ground to sound the buzzer. I just don't know why I don't have ground from the controller or why I don't have voltage at the key switch on either wire.

Could this be indicative of a bad controller or an I chasing the wrong rabbit?
Old 07-06-2017, 10:09 AM   #4
hunt365
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

check voltage on J1 plug pins 4&5. should have pack voltage. then check J3 plug pins 1,2,3&4 to and from run/tow.
hunt365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:47 PM   #5
Hoghunter86
Not Yet Wild

I don go home until friday night. I will report my findings. Thank uou

Tags
ezgo txt, no run, no start, pds
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO