lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-21-2020, 03:00 PM   #11
Nickm669
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Alltrax powers up. Cart won’t move.

I agree. I checked the continuity in the motor. I have continuity between A terminals and also between S terminals. No crossover anywhere between a’s and S’s. That checks out good. Then I connected the motor to 16v and it spun fine from what I saw. No weird noises. No excessive spark when connecting leads. I’m not sure how long this thing sat outside before I got it. My gut feeling is that a lot of small resistances are all adding up to create a giant resistance across the entire circuit. Even the cables between batteries have me wondering if they are corroded under the insulation. I guess my thought is that if I make all the cables and it still does work, at least I won’t have to deal with wiring for many years to come.
Nickm669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-21-2020, 03:25 PM   #12
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Get you a PC and download the Alltrax tool kit and go under the monitor tab, and it could tell a lot about where your problem is.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:14 PM   #13
Nickm669
Not Yet Wild

Yea. I’ll order the cable. Absolutely terrible with computers, but that’s why YouTube was invented. I’m going to replace all supply side cables along with the FNR and solenoid. I plan on keeping this one a while, so I don’t mind making it new again.
Nickm669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:30 PM   #14
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickm669 View Post
Yea. I’ll order the cable. Absolutely terrible with computers, but that’s why YouTube was invented. I’m going to replace all supply side cables along with the FNR and solenoid. I plan on keeping this one a while, so I don’t mind making it new again.
It's not to difficult. I'm not great with computers either, but the tool kit is fairly simple to operate. Make sure its a Windows based PC.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car