lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2020, 04:18 PM   #11
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Kelley Blue Book for Golf Carts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEXING View Post
Craigslist is a fraud. Every response I received from an inquiry into a golf cart was from a woman whose husband just passed away four months ago and was getting ready to depart the country on active military duty. Even had one offer to ship me the cart on a military transport plane.
My favorite is the Nigerian price who wants to buy my golf cart and is even willing to pay over asking for my "troubles" seems like some people have nothing better to do than waste time!
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-15-2020, 12:14 PM   #12
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEXING View Post
Craigslist is a fraud. Every response I received from an inquiry into a golf cart was from a woman whose husband just passed away four months ago and was getting ready to depart the country on active military duty. Even had one offer to ship me the cart on a military transport plane.
In and of itself Craigslist is not fraudulent. I buy and sell there all the time. There are fraudulent buyers and sellers USING Craigslist. They also use Facebook, eBay, etc, etc.

It is up to the buyer and seller to use common sense when using Craigslist. I get them all the time: "I'm in the Navy, deployed on a ship heading back from the middle east. I would like to buy your cart. I will send you a check for the cart and $1000 for shipping and pickup. Send me the $1000 and I'll take care of pickup and shipping." Anybody stupid enough to do this should not use Craigslist or any other such place.

Then (probably a 1/2 dozen or more on any given day) you see the 2 year old lifted carts with all the bells and whistles with new batteries for $1200. Likewise, if anybody falls for that it's their own fault.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 07:23 PM   #13
VEXING
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I agree. User beware. It seems to have gotten flooded with fraudulent users of late. Unfortunately.
VEXING is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO