lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #51
stuff4mason
G8 Club Founding Member

Yamaha

Default Re: Shock Question

My wife couldn't give a hoot about the cart at the house, but man, when she's at the campground/lake, and she needs to get to the dock, or the bathhouse, boy she LOVES this cart!!!!

As far as shocks go, yea, if your not putting on a back seat, then your options open up. We end up riding big guys (usually drunk) around the campground, and tow a 10x5 trailer around, so we needed something more stout. You have to be careful not to put other shocks in a bind though, since our bolts are welded to the axle, they put stress on the lower end of the shock body. That's how I broke my stock ones. Just FYI!
stuff4mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #52
CajunLoneWolf
The Pro in procrastinate!

Yamaha

Yep hence the start of this whole thread lol Thats a great looking G8 bro I hope mine come out nearly as good as yours. I will keep yall updated with pics
CajunLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #53
stuff4mason
G8 Club Founding Member

Yamaha

Thanks Cajun! What's the other cart I see in the background?
stuff4mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:20 AM   #54
CajunLoneWolf
The Pro in procrastinate!

Yamaha

That's an old Melex that I bought on Craigslist for $100. I bought it to take the top on it for my g8 :D its up for sale again as a parts cart on Craigslist and here lol.
CajunLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha