lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
kingcobra
Not Yet Wild

Default ezgo wiring diagram

I have a 1994 ezgo medalist golf cart it is a 36 volt set up i am trying to figure out how to run the wiring from the controller to the forward reverse switch every diagram online only shows the wiring leaving the controller witch is good but not to where those wires run to i need m- and b+ runs from the controller i have the other 2 leads figured out thanks for any help u can provide.
kingcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

When looking at a few different diagrams you have to remember that there is more than 1 way to skin this cat.

You will find differences in diagram to diagram but, you must choose one and follow it exclusively unless you are a seasoned golf cart (DC vehicle) technician.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgo marathon controller cart.jpg (146.0 KB, 0 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
kingcobra
Not Yet Wild

I have a 1994 medalist 36 volt cart I posted a question a couple hours ago and was sent a wiring diagram but ran into the same problem it is diffrent than the one a ezgo distributor sent me it looked similar but a few diffrent wire runs does anyone have any experience working with wiring the controller back to the forward reverse switch my controller has 4 bars at the top all in a row from left a2 b+ b- m1. Thanks for any help
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ezgo wiring diagram

If you start a new thread with every reply you will make it very hard for anybody to help you find the answer.

There were 3 terminal and 4 terminal controls for that cart. You are looking for the 4 post diagram.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #5
kingcobra
Not Yet Wild

I have a 1994 ezgo medalist golf cart it is a 36 volt set up I need a litttle help on trying to figure out how to wire the controller back to the forward reverse switch the controller is the 4 bar setup the bars are all in a row looking down the controller connect bars are a2. Bplus. Bminus. M1 again these are all in a row. Thanks for any help
Old 04-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You can use the diagram above. It has the 4 main bars marked just like yours.
Hope this helps

Tags
ezgo wiring diagram
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO