lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
Silver Eagle
Not Yet Wild

Default GPS Tracking system

I'm planning on putting a tracking system in my cart.Has anyone done this already ,If so what did you use for power I have a 48 v electric cart.2010.
Silver Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #2
Mayor of G Vegas
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: GPS Tracking system

There's several varieties. I've considered this myself. I think Apple makes one that's the size of half a credit card that you could virtually hide anywhere. That's got some insane battery life. It was designed for ladies purses ,expensive coats etc. I think it's called "square " I'm sure if you google it you will see something on it. - Mayor
Mayor of G Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO