lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Default Centering new Precedent steering wheel

A few months ago, I installed a Jakes spindle lift and 23" tires. I did my best to align the front end but that left the steering wheel off to the right about 10 to 15 degrees when driving in a straight line. A couple of weeks ago, I replaced the wheel with a Grant GT wheel using a Grant adapter. I was hoping I could find some adjustment to better center the wheel using the adapter or mounting the wheel to the adapter, but I can't find anything that works. Nothing appears to be bent in the suspension and the wheel was on center when I bought the cart and everything was stock. Is there a science to centering the wheel and keep the cart going straight at the same time?
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car