lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: winch

here's a link to a link that shows the st mount. not sure if it'll work without cutting off that angle/bracket/hole for the towing bar on a stock axle but if you have a drop axle it's no problem.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lifte...nch-mount.html
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #12
wish2fish
Gone Wild

picked mine up from Harbor Freight during the 3-day sale. now just have to figure out how to mount.
wish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #13
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish2fish View Post
picked mine up from Harbor Freight during the 3-day sale. now just have to figure out how to mount.
I picked up one as well, post pics of what you do, I am still thinking about that one, just have not spent too much time on it.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #14
wish2fish
Gone Wild

yeah I haven't spent much time on mine either. I have unheated garage so I couldn't work out there when temps were below freezing. Might be able to do something in a few weeks as the normal temps generally start to move higher.

My to do list
-Winch mount
-Fender Flares
-Radio
Old 01-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #15
mr_udy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Just picked up my Harbor Freight 3000lb winch for $49...using a coupon via an insert from local newspaper. Also got my free LED flashlite...well worth the trip.

Sorta confused...is the plate available from EZGO what I need to slide into the factory ST350 reciever and mount this winch to?
mr_udy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:28 AM   #16
ruredy
Born Wild

Yes the plate is available from ezgo as are the other parts, the part number on the plate is 74255-G01 if they haven't changed it lately.
I just used a piece of stock 1/8" wall square tube and drilled some holes in it for my winch. I wasn't sure if my habor freight winch would match the bolt holes the ezgo winch has. the other part numbers can be found in the parts manual in the tech section.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
Rockboyz
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Still cant figure out how you guys are buying the 3000lb for $49.00 Help! I want one too!!
Thanks
Rockboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
ruredy
Born Wild

not sure how they're doing it but I got a 2000lb a while back for $37 shipped, off the HF ebay store
Old 01-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #19
wish2fish
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockboyz View Post
Still cant figure out how you guys are buying the 3000lb for $49.00 Help! I want one too!!
Thanks

they had a january blow out sale on Jan 16, 17, 18th.

it is $69 right now online
Wireless Key Fob Winch
Old 01-20-2010, 09:36 PM   #20
mr_udy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Try an internet search for coupons or something. I got mine out of local newspaper a few weeks ago. I've also seen similar coupon ads in car magazines. If I run across another I'll PM it and mail it out. $99 regular price, save $50. Verbatim from ad: "3000 lb. Capacity 12V Wireless Remote Controlled Camouflage Portable Winch $49.99".

Call your local store...talk to manager. I spoke with the local manager about honoring a 20% coupon on a special order item when they are not applicaple. He said he would...on a $2999 trencher...save $400! Basically, they seemed pretty willing to deal...maybe they can help you locate the flyer/ad in your local paper.
mr_udy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO