lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2010, 09:05 AM   #11
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: Mystery Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwbrehm View Post
Another quick question about carbs, Is there a difference between a 72558G01 and a 72558G05 carb. besides price?
it looks like the difference is 4 more for the G05.

What are they listed for? there is a difference in them, just what I can't tell you right off without looking all them up to see what they go to.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The G01 is for a 350cc only with the flat air filter ??? What diff the airfilter makes I DUNNO
THe G03 is for the round air filter ? THis is you , right? Pre MCI
That's all I got without going to ezgo ... you can ask Mike @MMT if you need more info
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
gwbrehm
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Yes, mine has the round air filter. Not sure about being pre MCI, in fact not even sure what MCI means. I figured there wasn't much difference in the carbs, but, I don't want to do anything to slow it down.

I'll check out the for sale here and try to track the wire back, I think it's coming from the accelerator switch, but could be the coil, Thanks again
gwbrehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
gwbrehm
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

The wire I was concerned about is red w/white tracer and according to the diagrams provided was originally fused and attached to the pos side of the solenoid.

In ref to the carb, I called EZ-GO and he said the 295 & 350 carb are the same except for the jetting. The interesting part was the jetting is smaller on the ST-350 because the factory wanted to slow it down because of the big tires and lift kit. I'm guessing a carb off a 295 would give it a little kick.

Thanks again for all the help...
Old 02-10-2010, 11:16 AM   #15
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwbrehm View Post
The wire I was concerned about is red w/white tracer and according to the diagrams provided was originally fused and attached to the pos side of the solenoid.

In ref to the carb, I called EZ-GO and he said the 295 & 350 carb are the same except for the jetting. The interesting part was the jetting is smaller on the ST-350 because the factory wanted to slow it down because of the big tires and lift kit. I'm guessing a carb off a 295 would give it a little kick.

Thanks again for all the help...
I think that re/wht is at the F&R micro also?
Never heard that about smaller jets on the 350? Anybody Else? MIKE?
If you do not find the carb you want PM me. I have a used one, (295 & 350) known good.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #16
gwbrehm
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

This guy I talked to worked in the parts dept, but, that doesn't automatically make him an expert. He could have got it backwards. Although, it did make sense about the factory wanting to slow down the ST-350 because of the bigger tires and lift kit. Not sure...
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO