lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-01-2016, 10:10 AM   #1
duurmeehr
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Oddball Differential Parts

I need to disassemble my 1986 PC4X differential. It is a real oddball thing. I think they only used it 1986-1987.

Item number 13 in the parts breakdown says it is a nylon collar bushing that the intermediate shaft bolt goes through. There is one on each side of the case. The manual says they are one time use and crush upon assembly and have to be discarded after taking the case apart.

Before I take this case apart I am trying to find out if anyone has any experience with this. They are not available as far as I can tell. Are there any workarounds or substitutions for this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Differential Parts Breakdown.jpg (27.8 KB, 0 views)
duurmeehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO