lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #11
Epb
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: my new build

Cool project.
Epb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2016, 08:05 PM   #12
ARS1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I was going to say I have a TXT rear motor and all you could have free until I saw where you live!
ARS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:14 PM   #13
uteswags
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

thanks guys there will be no rear seat or cargo tray as this will be used as a golf cart. I think I will have to use six 6 volts and place three behind the rear axle I was hoping not to do this as I want to place a cooler behind the rear wheels. One must have drinks on the course. If I remain at 36v and the original motor what computer and soilniod do I need? will be upgrading wires as well.

Thanks for the offer of the parts but yes Its a bit far to come and get them

Cheers
uteswags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:02 PM   #14
Filthy-Beast
Not Yet Wild

My 36v cart came already upgraded with the GE FSIP 500amp controller with simple POTS adjustments. I'd recommend spending a little more to get the Alltrax SR programmable controller instead. Don't forget you'll need to upgrade the F/R selector or you'll melt it pushing the higher amps.
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:40 PM   #15
uteswags
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

HI Guys well I am away with work at the moment and its driving me nuts not being able to play with the cart. But I have done some drawings and I have decided to go to 48 volts and use 2 gauge wires. I am thinking that I could pull the axle and motor out of my TXT (36V) (what do you think) but what controller would be the best to use with the marathon throttle and F&R switch. The TXT has a Altrax 400 amp controller I think but I am not sure that will work with the marathon set up.

Cheers
uteswags is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO