lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #21
dcannow
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Anyone ever paint a seat on a golf cart

Just look through through forum sponsor list and you will find cloth & vinyl kits. Easy to put on with color selections. Last time I asked about having it shop done was $269. for seat and backs. I bought a kit at $129. and it looks better than club car!!
dcannow is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #22
mpeter5
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Vinyl by its nature doesn't take coloring well. There are lots of places that sell New covers that are shaped to fit. They just staple to the bottom. I bought a whole new seat with backs from EBAY. Mine were in bad shape. I think it $187.00 total, shipped. These are the folks. trevndana@entermail.net
Good luck. I would go with the pre-shaped covers.
mpeter5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:56 PM   #23
arejaye
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I can't find anywhere that sells the new covers/skins for 88 EZGO gasser. Anyone have a website?
arejaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 01:14 PM   #24
dcannow
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Look at our Sponsor ads and you will see MANY seat kits that will fit your 88 EZGo (Marathon). I have replaced 3/4 sets on re-builds. All you need is a table, pull the seats (bottom and backs) remove the old vinyl and stretch the replacement down with seat upside down on top. Pick up a heavy duty stapler or borrow and electric one. do back side then front then sides. Make sure to warm the vinyl ahead of time (electric heater or hair dryer). I used "Everything Carts" 1-888-312-7342. If you can't find what you need on the Net they will help plus over $99. it's free shipping. Putting on these kits is no big deal. (Even a cave man can do it). Every one of the Sponsors are easy to deal with and do magic over the phone. GO FOR IT. ---TRYING TO PAINT VINYL SEATS IS A WASTE OF TIME
dcannow is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO