lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2018, 09:44 PM   #1
sxepride
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Slowly making progress.

All sports lift just came in and started the install tonight. Noticed my front shocks are shot so I am searching for these seems they are hard to find, was going to go to the auto parts store tomorrow and see what I can find. Also need to install my Scotty B voltage reducer and was able to find a spot I could mount it to by drilling some holes, will post pictures when completed but I just did the stock location in which was a little pain but I had the right tools (love my right angle drill...lol).. All sports bumper should be in tomorrow. Turning into a money pit (rear seat installed 2 days ago) and I have not gotten around to the electric motor yet...lol.. My Sentry dash also came in and been slowly mounting switches and such, will post pictures also. Until next time.

My new wheels/Tires. Just need my hub adapters to come in to install.

Madjax Genesis 300

***I come from the RZR (utv) community so these carts are new to me.. Thanks for all the help on this forum. I am sure I'll have a ton more questions.
sxepride is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2018, 05:10 AM   #2
Gazoo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Slowly making progress.

Looking good! Keep the pics coming. I see lots of stuff in the background that you can hawk to pay for cart goodies.
Gazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 11:50 AM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Slowly making progress.

NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car