lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2018, 02:00 PM   #1
transfixer
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Club Car DS bottom seat board

I've got a 99 DS that I need a new board for the bottom seat, front, I know I can get some plywood and trace it out and cut it, but does any of our sponsors sell the board pre-cut and pre-drilled ? I've already ordered new seat covers and want to install them, figured it would save me some time if I can buy the board ready to go ?
transfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-19-2018, 02:14 PM   #2
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car DS bottom seat board

I've seen whole seats, new foam, new board, new cover already assembled, but haven't seen just the new board or sale anywhere.

They're easy to make. Takes about 10 minutes to cut and drill. I actually made a few yesterday for a couple of the carts I have. I use 3/4" plywood, round the corners with a jig saw, and drill a handful of 1/2" holes for ventilation. Couple lines of Liquid Nails to glue the old foam to the new board.
I don't use the thread inserts that they use in the original seat boards. I just use 1/4 x 1" lag screws to screw the handles back on.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car