lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-24-2018, 07:38 PM   #1
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Default My first full ride

Got the new TXT48 charged up and decorated with 12v AA battery lights and took a cruise to see the neighborhood lights. GPS said 20 mph with lift and tires (don’t know the size). Torque was there but suffered from stock controller. I don’t know which Freedom mode my dealer programmed. I had thought I would do a bit better than 20. Build up to 20 took a while but not terrible for a neighborhood cart. I will want an upgrade later as it left me wanting a bit more torque and speed. 25 mph with good pull would suit me just fine.

12v accessories are wired into the 16v terminals. Headlights seemed weak but I think the lights washed them out a bit. I also don’t know if the stereo and motor robbed a bit of power to them. I have a standard 50wx4 setup with 2 6.5’s. Sound was good. My Innova 12v setup using the yak power box works great. They are super bright and my toddler loved music mode. The baby was laughing and saying oh wow the whole ride. I will have to get a true 12v DC to DC converter in the future. The lights weakness was problematic because my wife found it tough to drive with them so dim. If that’s how it is I will also add an led bar under the clays basket. A good fun ride so far with the wife and baby. Big kids see it tomorrow as a surprise.
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO