lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2019, 04:40 PM   #11
Acs2653
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: First time owner and in need of help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit it like a champ View Post
Are you planning on wheels and tires also. I am pretty sure you will need a offset wheel for that lift. Brake cable extension or read the sticky how to flip them upside down changing left to right axles.

It’s one from amazon and it said it’s just a straight bolt on and come with everything needed. No reviews mentioned extra parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acs2653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2019, 05:06 PM   #12
Hit it like a champ
Gone Wild

Club Car

I very well could be mine was a all sport 6” a arm Front end bolted right up. The blocks for the back made the brake cables to tight flipping them around was necessary. Some use extensions.
Hit it like a champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:38 AM   #13
Moonbuggy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

If the steering wheel is turned to straight ahead, it looks like the steering gear is damaged. Notice how the bellows on the passenger side is expanded more than on the driver's side. Your best option is to call David at Revolution Carts. He can diagnose the problem and sell you the parts. If you get a lift kit, go for a good quality one such as All Sport. You won't be disappointed.
Moonbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car