lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2020, 03:46 PM   #1
Doc
Gone Wild

Default Throttle Spring-Where Does It Attach To?

1997 DS gasser...swapped out the carb for a new one but I didn't pay attention to where this spring went when I re-attached everything...I'm *pretty sure* it isn't supposed to go on that stud, is it? Anyone have any ideas? TIA and sorry for dopey question!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carbspring.jpg (71.6 KB, 0 views)
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-25-2020, 04:00 PM   #2
mrlmd
Gone Wild

Default Re: Throttle Spring-Where Does It Attach To?

The spring attaches to that bracket on the upper left side of your pic. Underneath the left end of the bracket at the extreme left of the picture, the bracket has a small hole underneath, and the spring goes in there, pulling the throttle towards the left side of your picture. Not the easiest thing to do, easier to describe.
mrlmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 07:09 PM   #3
Doc
Gone Wild

Thanks MRLMD-that did it! I really don't think I would've found that on my own--runs like a clock now..best to you!
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 11:29 AM   #4
mrlmd
Gone Wild

Glad you found the hole and got the spring back in. Not at all that easy to see. Keep riding, that's the best thing to keep these carts going and going. That keeps the gas fresh and prevents carb problems. That and changing the oil when required is almost all you need.
mrlmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car