lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #11
hbondurant
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: What hip restraint or side rail for g1?

I was lucky enough to have a never used old stock from years ago when a customer did not buy them. I used 1" tubing bent to match the old rusty rails. Hammered the ends down. 6" Jakes kit. 10" milled wheels with 205's. Diamond plated. Complete frame off. Red. 4 foot, 10" high front diamond plate bumper. 3.000 lb remote control winch. Chromed the 1" width bumper wrap. Hid air horn from a locomotive under the passenger seat. use a lot of 2-inch schedule 40 pipes to store the air. Small compressor for recharge. Can be heard a confirmed 3 miles. Foamed the engine bay with aluminum clad foam. Cuts down on heat and noise. Working on a light bar and running lights.
hbondurant is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #12
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: What hip restraint or side rail for g1?

I know that the original post is old. I am posting some info out there for future browsers

I actually used armrests for office chairs. If you google, you'll find them. I got some from Ikea. $20 each. Pic attached. I had to modify them to get them to fit but they look great and do their job. I'm not near the cart so I can't post a pic until next week.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha