lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
apacheclay
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default cant seem to figure it out

i have a yamaha g22 that isnt charging ive tried the generator test by jumping the green wire to ground and it reads over 15 v at the batt checked tomake sure the voltage reg had ground on the black wire made sure that the red and white wire had 12 volts at the generator so i thouth it was the reg bouth a new one and the problem persist now what i notised is that when i groung the grenn wire on the gen it wont start but if i start running and i ground it it will read the 15 volts any ideas and by the way when i om test between the green wire and the red wire on the gen it reads 7.8 not 5 like ive read some. any help will be greatly apreciated
apacheclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
apacheclay
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: cant seem to figure it out

anyone ?
apacheclay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g22 wont charge
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha