lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2014, 07:39 AM   #11
Slamminsam
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Jacobsen utility model/year?

chazdo2 may have a timing belt and cover.
you could check with him on that.
Slamminsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-17-2014, 11:44 AM   #12
hugger6933
Getting Wild

Under the seat it looks just like my 92 Marathon. Looking at your code I'd say it was built in Feb of 93 making it a 93 model. Of course it isn't a Chevy vin tag so I may be wrong. With all of these carts laying around it looks like parts that I search for like the ignitor and the pulsar would not be that hard to find.Jim
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:50 PM   #13
Razz33
Not Yet Wild

Talking Re: Jacobsen utility model/year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56servi View Post
Just saw your post havn't been on in awhile. I have 2 Jacobsen 810. Your engine is missing a few parts from the pict. Cam belt & cover drive clutch. If you need to see pictures I can post some. These are great carts & worth rebuilding. All eng parts are ezgo 295 parts
I have the cam belt and cover but i am having a few problems. Does the gas tank have something on top of it like a sending unit or something or does the 1/4" hose just feed from the bottom? it appears that something threads into it but was not there when i got the cart.
So far i have been picking away at the little things and just yesterday found that I have good spark so now to move on to fuel and compression. I am in love with tinkering with this thing and cant wait to get her moving. Also I know i am missing a linkage of some sort from the front of the motor to the back of the motor right above the generator belt. any idea what it is called? so far i have been ebaying parts but i cant seem to find a name for this linkage. Thanks in advance for any help. I am hooked for life now!!!
Razz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #14
Slamminsam
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

the issue on top of the tank is probably your fuel pickup. they tend to be real brittle. it has a tube that picks up fuel in the bottom of the tank through the top. it had a nipple on it with a hose attached. i used that as a return on my project.
i think the linkage issues you are referring to are governot related as well, but i dont remember for sure, i may have some of those parts still lying around if you want me to look.
Slamminsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #15
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...ned-forum.html
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO