lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #21
Checkride
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Frame Up Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
I don't wanna ruin anyone's weekend, but I think we are talking about a WINCH, not a wench.

Then again, I could be wrong.....
Dictionary:
"Wench, a historical British Modern English colloquial term for a lower class woman".

No, I was right. Been trying to trade her in for quite some time now.

Thanks Gornoman.... and as long as Auburn wins today and the Saints win tomorrow, my weekend is good.

Now, If I can only firure out these bolts and rivets. I shouldn't have got in such a hurry taking it apart.
Checkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #22
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkride View Post
Dictionary:
"Wench, a historical British Modern English colloquial term for a lower class woman".

No, I was right. Been trying to trade her in for quite some time now.
Dude, these builds are going to be fun I can tell. It's going to be an interesting winter 'round these parts.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #23
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Looks interesting, keep the pics coming of the Wench,,, I mean the cart
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #24
Checkride
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

After searching the Threads without finding an answer to my questions, I'm going to let my electrical igornance flow. I want to install a radio, gps, 12v plug, head lights, tail lights, and a led map light. Lights will be switched seperately but powered by a master switch.
I want to install a master switch to kill all electrical accessories. (I think this serves the same purpose as the key switch, but not sure). My purpose for the master switch is two-fold. 1) I want to make sure that when the accessory master is off all accessories are off. But, 2) if I want to run an accessory (like a radio), but I may not want to leave the key in the cart. One green light will tell me power is going to accessories. All accessories will be powered from a 48v to 12v reducer, to a fuse block, to accessories. Some switched and some not. If this is a feasable idea how would I wire an accessory master switch? And do I need a resistor for the switched items? (I don't know what a resister does but read somewhere you need one for switched items.) Thanks for any help in planning my electrical needs for my Build. p.s. Mailed my motor to PQ today to see what they can do.
Checkride is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frame, restore
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO