lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
TCarson
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Im already in this deep so

I have a 2006 lifted PDS lights, winch, bumper, new batteries, adding a 400a alltrax, hd solenoid, 4 gauge wires. The motor is still stock. Should I just go ahead and jump to 48v. The batteries are only a month old. Am I correct that I would just need to add 2 batteries and get a new charger and possible change the solenoid to a 48v one and i would be done?
TCarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Default Re: Im already in this deep so

If you got the money id go ahead and switch to 48v. You would be happy you did Your on the right track with what you will need. Someone will tell you exactly what you need.
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO