lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
dhook
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Is this a good deal?

What do you guys think about this cart and the price? Its an 08 ezgo with 48v system.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs/2235850416.html
dhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Is this a good deal?

Looks like a decent deal. If it has the speed chip it implies it is a PDS cart. I didn't realize they had a 48vt PDS so you may want to double check that. Also, with the bigger wheels and tires, put a new controller and hd solenoid on the list of future things you need to buy. Good luck
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
kc4wd
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Those don't look like 12" wheels. And 8" lift? 6" is the biggest I've seen without going to a long travel. But I dont know for sure. All in all though, seems like a good deal being 48v.

Edit: on second thought I guess you could buy a drop axle and a spindle lift and add them together.
kc4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
Todd Dolfi
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Good lookin cart but I would be lookin under it real good to make sure he didn't cut any corners and every things good installed properly. Take a tom tom with you to check, if it has the speed chip it should go high 20's low 30's easily..
Good luck
Todd Dolfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO